UNSW’s Summer Down Under™ program offers students the opportunity to sample a variety of courses taught during Summer Session at the University of New South Wales – perfect for your Gap year or December/ January holidays.
Studying alongside current UNSW students you will have the opportunity to experience a selection of courses from a variety of disciplines including Arts, Business, Design, Engineering, Law, and Sciences. In addition you will gain valuable insight into university life and have an opportunity to take advantage of the many exciting cultural events that Sydney has to offer during the Australian Summer.
The Summer Down Under™ package includes:
• On-campus accommodation
• An Orientation program
• Studying up to 12 Units of Credit (UoC) from a variety of disciplines
- Refer to the SDU Course Guide to select UNSW courses.
- Check course entry requirements and levels
- Complete the SDU application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Applications are still open **
Once we have received your application you will receive an email confirmation followed by a letter of offer with instructions on how to accept your offer.
The SDU™ Course Guide provides a listing of a wide range of subject areas which will be offered during the Summer Down Under Program™. Please take careful note of the course dates. This list will be updated throughout the year with more courses across as they become available. Please check back regularly, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Any international student who has completed a recognised secondary qualification can apply to UNSW Summer Down Under™. Applicants must have an ATAR-equivalent of 75 (conversion information can be found on page 3 of the SDU™ Application Form).
- If your most recent studies were not taught solely in English, you will also need to meet the minimum English language requirements of the University. A standard test result must be submitted as part of your application.
- Refer to the SDU™ Application Form for further details entry requirements
This website will be regularly updated, so check back for updates during the year or signup to our mailing list at email@example.com to have the latest information delivered to your inbox. Also refer to out Frequently Asked Questions section of this website.