A student on campus

We also assist students in managing and obtaining access to their loans, in particular:

United States

We can help you if you wish to apply for a US Department of Education Title IV loan through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. These loans include direct subsidized and unsubsidized loans, Parent Loans (PLUS) and Graduate PLUS Loans.

We can also help with the processing and disbursement of education-related private loans.

And if you want to access your US Veteran's Affairs benefits, we can help with program registration, application and document certification.


If you are from Canada, we can help you extend funding from your Canada or Provincial Student Loan to cover study programs here at UNSW. And we can assist with confirmation of enrolment forms after you have applied.

Great Britain, Scandinavia and Germany

If you come from Great Britain, Scandinavia, Germany or elsewhere in Europe, we help you access your loan program, and provide assistance with documentation and enrolment certification.