Citizen of India, who are not permanent resident of Australia.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
- Be a commencing student at UNSW in semester 1 and 2, 2017. (Please note that successful scholarship applicants will be announced in June 2017 and funds will be awarded in semester 2, 2017.); and
- Must have submitted a Scholarships application (including their video submission); and
- Have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
International Baccalaureate (IB) – at least 2 point over academic program entry; or
GCE A Levels – at least 1 points over program entry
Completion of a recognised bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70
Submitted a digital video testimonial of how a scholarship at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
UNSW degree program
Any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UNSW.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate Academic Merit and
the digital video testimonial (see eligibility above).